The latest addition to our world-famous range of bean bag pool loungers is the Amalfi floating pool chair. Designed for those who prefer to sit in an upright position while lazing in the pool, the Amalfi allows its occupant to read a book, sip on a glass of champagne, or take in the surrounding vista.
Amalfi Pool Loungers Awesome Colours
The Amalfi floating pool chair comes in a range of colours, and each is finished with white piping, making it appealing to the eye. These products are purpose-built for use in swimming pools. Approximately forty percent of the underside of the product is finished with mesh that allows the water to escape after use. The mesh also allows air to travel through the bag for rapid drying, reducing any chance of mould developing within the filling.
Advanced New Features
Our new range of pool beanbags includes the Portsea and the Cabo. All of which are manufactured using our proprietary fabric, that has been manufactured by us to the highest possible specifications. But we don’t stop there. The fabric is tested for tear strength, Ultraviolet Protection, and antimicrobial properties. No other pool beanbag can provide you with the quality and comfort of our 2020 range, which has been seven years in the making.
Made For Resorts
It’s no wonder our pool beanbags are the choice of resorts like the Pullman, One & Only and Four Seasons. The Amalfi represents the ultimate in luxury pool relaxation, and it can be matched with the Cabo, Portsea, Copacabana & Malibu Day Bed. So in and out of the pool, your entire swimming pool area can be transformed into a resort, with our elegant outdoor bean bags.
- Can be used as a traditional beanbag when not on the water
- Can be used in salt water & chlorinated water
- Beans: All of our bean bags are shipped flat without filling.
- Filling: Requires 400 litres of Standard Bean Bag Filling.
- Filling: Available from K-Mart, Target or Big -W
- Material: Premium Quality Solution Dyed Acrylic
- Drain Fabric: Double Layer Polyester Mesh
- Colour Fastness to Light: Grade 7-8
- UVPF (Ultra Violet Protection Factor): 50+
- Antimicrobial Treated: Yes
- Filled dimensions: 120 x 90 x 60 cm
- Shipping weight: 2 kg
- Colours: Charcoal, Pacific Blue, Light Grey, Turquoise
- Warranty: One Year
- Packaging: Recyclable cotton carry bag
- Country of Origin: China
- Complies with Australian Standards: Yes
- Complies with United States Standards: Yes
Q & A (1)
- Ensure the Chlorine Levels In Your Pool are within Normal Levels
- Remove from Pool when Not In Use
- Hose off any Salt Water or Chlorinated Water After Use
- To avoid mildew keep your beanbag clean and dry completely before storing
- Ensure all the beans are dry prior to Storing
- DRY In Direct Sunlight
- SPOT CLEAN with a damp cloth mild detergent
- DO NOT use products containing bleach
- DO NOT Store When Wet
- DO NOT: soak, tumble dry, bleach or dry clean
- DO NOT Leave Your Pool Bean Bag Soaking In Chlorinated Water Continuously
- DO NOT Hang Product on Glass Pool Fences, as this will create the perfect breeding ground for mould