The Cabo Pool Float is the ideal way to enjoy your pool this summer. This clever design replaces the existing Montego pool float and represents the latest in aqua lifestyle solutions. The Cabo Pool Float is fun, stylish and practical, not just looking great by the pool but also helping you to spend more quality time in the water. If you're ready to enjoy the great outdoors, this bean bag pool float is the ideal lifestyle solution.
Stylish Range of Colours
The Cabo Pool Float is a bean bag pool float that is perfect for homes and resorts. Available in a range of attractive colours, the Cabo Pool Float has been designed to match your furniture and complement your fun outdoor lifestyle. This bean bag pool float comes in charcoal grey, light grey, pacific blue, and Tiffany turquoise. These colours have been designed to work together, allowing you to mix and match products in your backyard pool or resort.
It's not all about style, however. The Cabo Pool Float is made with quality materials that have been designed to stand the test of time. This innovative bean bag pool float is made with a durable 100% Solution Dyed Acrylic fabric that has been UV treated to meet the demands of outdoor living. The Cabo Pool Float is antimicrobial treated, water-repellent, and stain resistant.
Product Features and Maintenance
The Cabo Pool Float conforms to Australian & USA safety standards and comes with high-quality YKK childproof safety zippers. Using this bean bag pool float is easy, with an accessible filling chute allowing for the easy transfer of beans and the stainless steel eyelet allowing it to be easily hung up to dry or store. This bean bag pool float has been designed to last, with the special drain fabric underneath allowing water to drain out and air to flow through for rapid drying.
Looking after the Cabo Pool Float is easy, with the Solution Dyed Acrylic cover able to be spot cleaned, hand washed, or even machine washed. This large bean bag requires 200 litres of beans and has a size of 135cm L x 105cm W x 25cm H. This bean bag pool float has been designed to complement some of our other fantastic outdoor lifestyle solutions, including the Capri Chair, Capri Cushion, Portsea Pool Float, and Amalfi Pool Float.
If you want to spend more time in the water enjoying life, the Cabo Pool Float is the ideal solution for backyard pools and resorts. This design comes with a one-year warranty and hassle-free delivery options. Here at Beanbags R Us, we provide same-day dispatch, worldwide shipping, and overnight express options on all of our products.
- This pool float is suitable for Indoor & Outdoor use
- Can be used as a traditional beanbag when not on the water
- Can be used in salt water & chlorinated water
- Beans: All of our bean bags are shipped flat without filling.
- Filling: Requires 200 litres of Standard Bean Bag Filling.
- Filling: Available from K-Mart, Target or Big -W
- Material: Solution Dyed Acrylic
- Drain Fabric: Double Layer Polyester Mesh
- Colour Fastness to Light: Grade 7-8
- UVPF (Ultra Violet Protection Factor): 50+
- Antimicrobial Treated: Yes
- Filled dimensions: 135 x 105 x 25 cm
- Shipping weight: 1.3 kg
- Colours: Charcoal, Pacific Blue, Light Grey, Turquoise
- Warranty: One Year
- Packaging: Recyclable cotton carry bag
- Country of Origin: China
- Complies with Australian Standards: Yes
- Complies with United States Standards: Yes
- Ensure the Chlorine Levels In Your Pool are within Normal Levels
- Remove from Pool when Not In Use
- Hose off any Salt Water or Chlorinated Water After Use
- To avoid mildew keep your beanbag clean and dry completely before storing
- Ensure all the beans are dry prior to Storing
- DRY In Direct Sunlight
- SPOT CLEAN with a damp cloth mild detergent
- DO NOT use products containing bleach
- DO NOT Store When Wet
- DO NOT: soak, tumble dry, bleach or dry clean
- DO NOT Leave Your Pool Bean Bag Soaking In Chlorinated Water Continuously
- DO NOT Hang Product on Glass Pool Fences, as this will create the perfect breeding ground for mould