The Portsea Pool Float is the flagship of our 2020 range of Resort Grade Pool Bean Bags! Replacing the King Kong, the Portsea is the culmination of seven years of research. We believe this is the best floating pool beanbag available anywhere in the world. No matter if you have a five-star resort or a backyard swimming pool, you will love the quality and comfort our exclusive range has to offer.
Our specially made fabric is one hundred per cent solution dyed acrylic, and it’s been tested and treated to withstand the harshest Australian Elements. Ultra Violet rays in Australia are amongst the highest in the world, that’s why our fabric has the highest level of UV Protection. Your Portsea Pool Float will last for years thanks to the anti-fading and antimicrobial treatments. It’s soft just like a cotton garment, yet robust enough to withstand the harsh outdoors.
There are two locking YKK Safety zippers, one on the outer cover and one on the filling chute. Two stainless steel eyelets are making it easy for the product to be hung up to dry, or rafted behind a boat. And there’s a huge mesh vent on the underside allowing the water to escape and the air to pass through the bag for easy drying. The fabric we use is especially made exclusively for us and it is made and tested to the most stringent specifications; including tear strength and colour fastness to light. We do not use 'stock fabrics' like Polyester or Nylon. That's why we guarantee you will not find a better pool beanbag anywhere on earth!
The 2020 range of pool floats is now available in five different colours. We also have a variety of matching pool floats, outdoor chairs, outdoor ottomans and outdoor cushions to supplement your poolside setting. All you need is to add the EPS Polystyrene beanbag filling which is readily available at major department stores.
The Portsea Pool Float can be digitally printed, heat transfer printed or embroidered to promote your brand or slogan. Our Personalised Outdoor Bean Bags are ideal for hotels and resorts, and we are proud suppliers of some of the world’s leading hotel chains. For large orders, we can provide pre-filled and branded beanbags just about anywhere in the world!
You can enjoy our floating pool beanbags anywhere in the world in just a few days thanks to our real-time dispatch and DHL International Express Delivery. Australian Customers can choose from a range of delivery options at the checkout. Don’t be fooled by cheap imitations!
- This pool float is suitable for Indoor & Outdoor use
- Can be used as a traditional beanbag when not on the water
- Can be used in salt water & chlorinated water
- Beans: All of our bean bags are shipped flat without filling.
- Filling: Requires 350 litres of Standard Bean Bag Filling.
- Filling: Available from K-Mart, Target or Big -W
- Inner Liner: Included
- Material: Solution Dyed Acrylic
- Drain Fabric: Double Layer Polyester Mesh
- Colour Fastness to Light: Grade 7-8
- UVPF (Ultra Violet Protection Factor): 50+
- Antimicrobial Treated: Yes
- Filled dimensions: 140 x 170 x 25 cm
- Shipping weight: 1.3 kg
- Colours: Charcoal, Pacific Blue, Light Grey, Turquoise, White
- Warranty: One Year
- Packaging: Recyclable cotton carry bag
- Country of Origin: China
- Complies with Australian Standards: Yes
- Complies with United States Standards: Yes
Q & A
- Ensure the Chlorine Levels In Your Pool are within Normal Levels
- Remove from Pool when Not In Use
- Hose off any Salt Water or Chlorinated Water After Use
- To avoid mildew keep your beanbag clean and dry completely before storing
- Ensure all the beans are dry prior to Storing
- DRY In Direct Sunlight
- SPOT CLEAN with a damp cloth mild detergent
- DO NOT use products containing bleach
- DO NOT Store When Wet
- DO NOT: soak, tumble dry, bleach or dry clean
- DO NOT Leave Your Pool Bean Bag Soaking In Chlorinated Water Continuously
- DO NOT Hang Product on Glass Pool Fences, as this will create the perfect breeding ground for mould