When only the best will do. The Portsea Premium uses the finest PTFE thread as used in professional sails. Couple that with commercial grade 300GSM olefin fabric and this baby is the ultimate choice for five star resorts around the world. Don't be fooled by cheaper products or more expensive beanbags using inferior fabrics. Our products are tested and proven over a decade. Don't be fooled by false and misleading advertisements from competitors.
Our Premium pool bean bags use custom made 300GSM fabric, whilst the competitors use 200GSM off the shelf fabrics. Not one competitor displays the fabric weight on their website. Our pool bean bags use YKK Size 10 wetsuit zippers, the best zippers in the world.
These are the best pool bean bags available on the planet, that's why they're chosen by the world's leading resorts. Don't pay more believing you will get a better product!
The Portsea Premium pool float is a large and comfortable bean bag pool float that's big enough for anyone. This high-quality product is a fun solution for people who want to spend more time relaxing in the water. This pool float is a variation on our already popular Portsea, only this time it's made from a superior olefin fabric to make it even more enticing. The premium range has been designed for commercial use in resorts.
As one of our most popular pool floats, this product is a hit in backyard pools, hotels and resorts across the globe, including One & Only resorts, Kudadoo Private Island, Coral Sea resort and many more in Australia, the Maldives and Thailand. This is part of our premium, commercial quality outdoor product range. To put it simply, it is not possible to create a better quality product.
Style and colour options
The Portsea premium pool float is a large pool float that is perfect for any occasion. Available in a range of attractive colours, this fresh and funky design will easily match your outdoor setting and complement your poolside lifestyle. The Portsea premium bean bag pool float comes in a range of stripes and solid colours. Whether you want basic shades or vibrant colours, this pool float is a stylish modern lifestyle solution.
The colours used for this pool float have been designed to work together, so you can easily mix and match multiple pool floats when relaxing with friends and family. While this fantastic product is more than capable of standing alone, it also works well with our Copacabana, Costa and Malibu products. As a fresh take on the pool float concept, the Portsea Premium will help you spend more time in the water where you really want to be.
Quality material and innovative design
The Portsea premium pool floats are easy to use and made to last. Durable materials are used during construction and innovative features allow for easy cleaning, drying and filling. The durable olefin fabric is water repellent, stain resistant, and both antimicrobial and UV treated. YKK Childproof Safety Zippers are included on the cover and on the inner liner. The olefin cover can be spot cleaned, hand washed, or machine washed with ease. Olefin is traditionally used in outdoor furniture that is exposed to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time. Because of this, the fabric is not as soft as the solution dyed acrylic fabric used in our standard Portsea model.
Pool floats can be difficult to clean and maintain when left wet, which is why these features are so important. The Portsea Pool Float Premium features a separate inner liner for the easy transfer of beans. To fill the float, 350 litres of standard bean bag filling is required. This design also features a stainless steel eyelet that allows the beanbag to be rafted together or hung up to dry. To enable easy draining, the float also features a unique fabric underneath that allows water to drain out and air to flow through for rapid drying and extended durability. Don't be fooled by cheap imitation products made from Nylon or Polyester. Other companies are selling inferior products online for the same price, and they will not last.
The Portsea Premium bean bag pool float has a size of 170cm x 140cm, which is large enough to accommodate most people. This design conforms to both Australian and USA safety standards and comes with a standard one year warranty. Here at Bean Bags R US, we provide same day dispatch, worldwide shipping, and overnight express delivery options on all of our bean bag products. If you're looking for a new way to enjoy your pool this summer, pool floats are a fun and friendly addition to any home.
- Can be used as a traditional beanbag when not on the water
- Can be used in salt water & chlorinated water
- Beans: All of our bean bags are shipped flat without filling.
- Filling: Requires 350 litres of Standard Bean Bag Filling.
- Filling: Available from K-Mart, Target or Big -W
- Inner Liner: Comes with a separate mesh inner liner
- Material: Olefin
- Drain Fabric: Texlin Mesh
- Colour Fastness to Light: Grade 7-8
- UVPF (Ultra Violet Protection Factor): 50+
- Antimicrobial Treated: Yes
- Filled dimensions: 140 x 170 x 25 cm
- Shipping weight: 2 kg
- Zipper: YKK #10 Vison Nylon Black
- Warranty: One Year
- Fabric Warranty: Five Years
- Country of Origin: China
- Complies with Australian Standards: Yes
- Complies with United States Standards: Yes
- Water Repellant Fabric
- Oeko-Tex Certified: Free of substances that are harmful to humans or the environment
- Environmentally Friendly: 100% Recyclable Fabric
- Extreme Stain Resistant Fabric
- Ensure the Chlorine Levels In Your Pool are within Normal Levels
- Remove from Pool when Not In Use
- Hose off any Salt Water or Chlorinated Water After Use
- To avoid mildew keep your beanbag clean and dry completely before storing
- Ensure all the beans are dry prior to Storing
- DRY In Direct Sunlight
- SPOT CLEAN with a damp cloth mild detergent
- DO NOT use products containing bleach
- DO NOT Store When Wet
- DO NOT soak, tumble dry, bleach or dry clean
- DO NOT Leave Your Pool Bean Bag Soaking In Chlorinated Water Continuously
- DO NOT Hang Product on Glass Pool Fences, as this will create the perfect breeding ground for mould
- DO NOT Hang Product from eyelet when wet; the eyelet is not designed to carry the weight of a waterlogged beanbag
- Mould and Mildew are not covered by warranty, as these are a result of misuse