The Portsea Pool Float Striped is a large and comfortable pool float that's big enough for anyone. This high-quality product is a fun solution for people who want to spend more time relaxing in the water. This pool float is a variation on our already popular Portsea Pool Float, only this time it's made from a trendy striped fabric to make it even more enticing. As one of our most popular pool floats, this product is a hit in backyard pools, hotels and resorts across the globe, including One & Only resorts and many more in the Maldives and Thailand.
Style and colour options
The Portsea Pool Float Striped is a large bean bag pool float that is perfect for any occasion. Available in a range of attractive colours, this fresh and funky design will easily match your outdoor setting and complement your poolside lifestyle. The Portsea Pool Float Striped comes in black and navy blue. Whether you want basic shades or vibrant colours, this pool float is a stylish modern lifestyle solution.
The colours used for this beanbag float have been designed to work together, so you can easily mix and match multiple pool floats when relaxing with friends and family. While this fantastic product is more than capable of standing alone, it also works well with our Bordeaux Outdoor Cushions and Costa Lounger range. As a fresh take on the pool float concept, the Portsea Pool Float Striped will help you spend more time in the water where you really want to be.
Quality materials and innovative design
The Portsea Pool Float Striped and other pool floats from Bean Bags R US are easy to use and made to last. Durable materials are used during construction and innovative features allow for easy cleaning, drying and filling. This pool beanbag float is made with 100% solution dyed acrylic. This durable fabric is water repellent, stain resistant, and both antimicrobial and UV treated. YKK Childproof Safety Zippers are included on the cover, which can be spot cleaned, hand washed, or machine washed with ease.
Pool floats can be difficult to clean and maintain when left wet, which is why these features are so important. The Portsea Pool Float Striped features a seperate inner liner for the easy transfer of beans. To fill the float, 350-400 litres are required. This design also features stainless steel eyelets that allow the beanbag to be rafted together or hung up to dry. Along with the eyelets to enable easy draining, the float also features a unique fabric underneath that allows water to drain out and air to flow through for rapid drying and extended durability. Don't be fooled by cheap imitation products made from Nylon or Polyester.
The Portsea Pool Float Striped has a size of 170cm x 140cm, which is large enough to accommodate most people. This design conforms to both Australian and USA safety standards and comes with a standard one year warranty. Here at Bean Bags R US, we provide same day dispatch, worldwide shipping, and overnight express delivery options on all of our bean bag products. If you're looking for a new way to enjoy your pool this summer, pool floats are a fun and friendly addition to any home.
- This pool float is suitable for Indoor & Outdoor use
- Can be used as a traditional beanbag when not on the water
- Can be used in salt water & chlorinated water
- Beans: All of our bean bags are shipped flat without filling.
- Filling: Requires 350 litres of Standard Bean Bag Filling.
- Filling: Available from K-Mart, Target or Big -W
- Material: Solution Dyed Acrylic
- Drain Fabric: Double Layer Polyester Mesh
- Colour Fastness to Light: Grade 7-8
- UVPF (Ultra Violet Protection Factor): 50+
- Antimicrobial Treated: Yes
- Filled dimensions: 140 x 170 x 25 cm
- Shipping weight: 1.3 kg
- Colours: Black, Navy Blue
- Warranty: One Year
- Packaging: Recyclable cotton carry bag
- Country of Origin: China
- Complies with Australian Standards: Yes
- Complies with United States Standards: Yes
Q & A (4)
- Ensure the Chlorine Levels In Your Pool are within Normal Levels
- Remove from Pool when Not In Use
- Hose off any Salt Water or Chlorinated Water After Use
- To avoid mildew keep your beanbag clean and dry completely before storing
- Ensure all the beans are dry prior to Storing
- DRY In Direct Sunlight
- SPOT CLEAN with a damp cloth mild detergent
- DO NOT use products containing bleach
- DO NOT Store When Wet
- DO NOT: soak, tumble dry, bleach or dry clean
- DO NOT Leave Your Pool Bean Bag Soaking In Chlorinated Water Continuously
- DO NOT Hang Product on Glass Pool Fences, as this will create the perfect breeding ground for mould